Mike Karcz - REALTOR ®
For nearly four decades, Mike has been a vital member of the greater Green Bay community as a successful businessman and philanthropist. Providing superior customer service and top-notch communication has been the cornerstone of his success, both as a Realtor and in his automotive business. Mike is a full-service real estate expert, specializing in residential, commercial, investment properties and vacant land.
Born and raised in Brown County, Mike is a graduate of Premontre High School and St. Norbert College. He has served on the following organizations:
* Past Advisory Board Member for Special Education for the Pulaski School District and PACE Adult education Board
* Green Bay Botanical Garden: Board Member, Finance Committee, Campaign Committee, Chair of Special Events Committee
* Meyer Theater: Board member, Co-Chair of the Business Fund Raiser for the Meyer and Friends, Board Member of the Building Committee for the Meyer
* Thursday Breakfast Optimist Club: Past board member, current Co-Chair for the DARE fundraiser “Sporting Clay Shoot”
* Aspiro: Committee member to start a term in the near future